Monday, May 24, 2010

Clinic 5-21-2010

2
I had a clinic visit on Friday. It can be summed up in one word-frustrating.  For a while now I have been struggling.  My PFT’s have been on a roller coaster this semester.  They are down once again.  Urghh! There is no clear reason as to why they should be down.  I have already been on two rounds of IV’s and that doesn’t seem to be the right solution at this time.  

So, lot’s of questions.  What is happening?  Are we missing something big? What could be causing these drastic declines?  The doc is actively pursuing trying to get my asthma component settled down and then researching if it may be something fungal.  So more tests and more questions.  Good thing I know the One who is in control of it all-down to each minute detail. I choose to rest in Him.

2 Response to Clinic 5-21-2010

May 25, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Praying for wisdom for doctors and rest for you! I know, the resting thing is hard. It is a choice.

May 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Praying for you both.