Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Concert In Tiffany's Honor

0
Had an interesting experience today -- I went in to Tiffany's and my favorite convenient store to get a drink and had a good conversation with the two lady workers. It has been over 9 months since Tiffany has passed away but yet she is still making an impact on people's lives. We are having a concert in Tiffany's honor this Saturday to raise money for the Davis Music Wing (named after Tiffany but using her maiden name) and I was inviting the ladies to come, and it sounds like they may come if they are not scheduled for work. It just amazed me that after nine months, someone could still have such an impact on people that you only got to know in short interactions over a counter.  What a great reminder to me that I must be purposeful in my interactions!

If your interested, we would love to have you join us for the concert this Saturday night September 17.  It will be a night of great music as a number of her music colleagues are coming together to honor Tiffany.


No Response to "A Concert In Tiffany's Honor"