Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Fill-in

1

*It’s bad when words are mis-spelled in a tv commercial (hmmm)

*cheesy line of the week “If ear wax was made of your voice I would totally never use a q-tip”

*I enjoy that PBS has some really good concerts on it-I just have to find them :-)


Lord, my heart will choose to say, Blessed be your name.

And he said, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. 
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1:21

1 Response to Friday Fill-in

October 11, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Tiffany, I just want to send out a thank you to your husband for sharing his thoughts and insights with us at the CF Family Education Day this past Saturday. I know I speak for many in the audience when I say that while we appreciated the wisdom, honesty, and bravery of his words, it was his fierce love for you that left us speechless. I will remember his words for a long, long time. Peace, Noan